Arc floor lamps are highly utilized in nowadays design. They are a great way to enhance the looks of your room within seconds. These lamps are generally used in living rooms for leisure activities like reading or other hobbies! They are perfectly fine to use because they don’t consume any space at all. You can put them in a corner of your room and forget about them! Mid-century design can be combined perfectly with arc floor lamps. These lamps suit well into mid-century designs with ease! You just have to pick antique looking ones or brass colored ones! Let’s take a look at the best sellers in the market and decide which is suitable for your needs!
Top Sellers in the Market
Kira Home Akira 78.5″ Modern 3-Light Arc Floor Lamp
- There are three different designs on the sales page.
- The antique bronze one might be suitable for mid-century designs.
- There is a rotary knob switch on the body floor lamp which is useful if you want to control 3 heads seperately.
- This is an extremely unique lamp for people who are looking to improve the looks of their room.
- UL listed.
- It can use CFL, LED or traditional lamps.
- Light bulbs are sold seperately, which can be purchased on this link.
- 80″ (H) x 36″ (L), Shades: 7.5″ (H) x 11″ (D), 7.5″ (H) x 11.75″ (D), 7.5″ (H) x 12.25″ (D), Weighted Base: 12″ (D) x 1.75″ (H)
- It’s compatible will dimmer wall switches.
- 1-year warranty.
Rivet Steel Arc Floor Lamp, 69″H, With Bulb, Fabric Shade
- The antique brass version is suitable for mid-century designs!
- You can buy three head or one head version according to your preferences!
- This is a perfect lamp to get direct lighting at any place you like.
- The base is small which is great if you don’t have too much space in your room.
- Great for corners in your room, I suggest this one for reading.
- Total height 69 inches which is average for arc floor lamps.
- You can easily assemble the product in 15-30 minutes.
- One of the best sellers when it comes to arc floor lamps with mid-century design.
- The light bulb is included in the package, you don’t have to pay for it.
- The steel is extremely high-quality.
- You might want to change the shade.
- I suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality product!
Versanora VN-L00010 Shade and White Versa Nora-Arguer 66.93″ Modern Arc Floor Lamp
- The Versanora brand has 4 different designs for this lamp and all of them look great in my opinion.
- The curves of the lamp are extra smooth, they really look great.
- The total height of the lamp is 67 inches which is a little bit shorter than average.
- The marble base is heavy which provides great stability.
- It requires a 50W E26 light bulb to operate which you have to buy separately.
- UL certified.
- You should not use this lamp over a carpet, it might fall down easily.
- This is a cheap alternative if you are short on budget. You can use the brass one if you have a mid-century design.
- I can definitely suggest this one if you are looking for a price-performance arc floor lamp.
Allegra Mid Century Modern Arc Floor Lamp
- Top height of the lamp is 88 inches which is pretty high.
- It comes with five halogen light bulbs which is great if you don’t want to spend extra money on light bulbs.
- The black marble base looks fantastic in real life.
- The chrome finish will also suit modern designed rooms.
- You can control the arched arms separately!
- The lamp is dimmable which is also great.
- You can also change the position of the arms which offers versatility for your design.
- I can definitely suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality arc floor lamp!
Infini Mid Century Modern Arc Floor Lamp
- Overall height is 78 inches.
- It requires five 40watt A15 light bulbs to operate, these are not included in the package.
- One of the best lamps of Possini like the one above!
- The chrome finish looks great.
- This one has a grey marble base which is heavy!
- It operates with foot switch.
- Arms can rotate side to side which is cool.
- You can rotate the heads up to 180 degrees.
Mid Century Design Tips
Mid-century is still highly popular! If you think this design is out of fashion you should think again! They are more popular than ever. If you love a contemporary and sleek design mid-century design is definitely for you! There are thousands of pieces which are still around! You can easily put them in your home design if you search well enough! You can also buy new products in the market, most of them are extremely suitable for mid-century designs.
Most of the mid-century designs have great functionality! Geometric shapes were highly popular during this era. Designers have used different kind of shapes in this era. Rectangular, square-shaped items were highly popular. The style is evident in this era but the products still had the function! They never sacrificed functionality for the looks!
Thin and Sleek Design
Most of the overstuffed designs generally belong to other eras! In this era, designers tend to use products which are sleek and compact! There is no busyness in any area of the design! The design is always used to bring out the shape of the product which resulted in a sleek and modern look. This style is still used in the modern look and it’s highly popular.