Coastal decoration is really beautiful. You can impelement this interior design styles by getting a simple coastal floor lamp. I’ve reviewed best coastal floor lamps on the market for you. Make sure you read all of the article if you want learn about coastal interior design. Please also drop comments below!
Best Coastal Floor Lamps in 2019
Seahorse Antique White Sculpted Coastal Floor Lamp
- Seahorse coastal floor lamp is 64 inches tall.
- The shade is 12 inches wide which is wider than average.
- The base part is 11 inches wide and it’s stable enough.
- It requires a 150-watt medium base light bulb to operate.
- If you are looking for a high-quality coastal floor lamp you can buy this lamp.
- Antique white finish looks extremely beautiful.
- I really love tapered square-off white linen shades, they create beautiful atmospheres in coastal interiors.
- The cast is made of polyresin and metal. It’s extremely durable.
- The seahorse accents on the lamp look really elegant and beautiful.
Coastal Turned Base White Floor Lamp
- Wooden base
- Antique white finish looks really great.
- The shade is off white coloured with high-quality fabrics.
- The total height of the lamp is 63 inches.
- It requires a 150 watt light bulb to operate.
- One of the best lamps by Regency Hill.
- If you want a high-quality coastal floor lamp you can get this one.
Seahaven Starfish Floor Lamp – Floor Lamps – Coastal Style
- The total height of the lamp is 64 inches which is higher than average.
- The antique white designed shade looks great.
- You have to assemble the lamp before you use it.
- The lamp is not dimmable if you want something dimmable you should look at other products.
- Total weight of the lamp is 20 pounds which means you can move it around easily.
Elegant Designs LF2003-WHT
- This lamp has different design options which you can choose from.
- It uses a 100-watt 3-way medium base type A light bulb.
- The reading part uses a 60W medium base type a light bulb.
- Light bulbs are not included in the package, you have to buy them separately.
- If you are looking for a lamp with the coastal design you can buy this.
- The lamp is also cheaper than other coastal lamps in the market.
- I definitely suggest this lamp, it’s a price performance product.
- The base is 10 inches in diameter.
Kenroy Home 20140AW Nantucket Lighthouse Table Lamp
- The design is really different than other nautical lamps.
- You can buy this one if you are looking for a lighthouse design.
- I listed this one in floor lamps because it has a unique design.
- Antique white finish and white linen shade complement the design of the lamp.
- You can improve the looks of your interior with Nantucket lighthouse.
- The lamp can be used in coastal or traditional designs!
- It’s the most suitable thing for side tables.
- I definitely suggest this one if you are looking for something unique.
Seahaven Shell Floor Lamp – Floor Lamps – Coastal Style
- The lamp is 61 inches high.
- The soft and round linen shade looks great!
- It requires a 150-watt light bulb to operate.
- Shade Dimensions: Top/Bottom/Slant: 6″ x 19″ x 13″. The base of lamp 13″
- You have to assemble the lamp before you use it. It’s really easy to assemble, only takes around 15 minutes.
- Total weight is 20 pounds.
Incorporating Coastal Design to Your Home
Striped patterns are a distinctive feature found in coastal decorating. These patterns create a beautiful atmosphere in your home within seconds. Thin stripes or thick, multi-coloured monochrome furnishings, upholstery, bedding, and pillows in the coastal motif are probable contenders for substances using this pattern. While stripes are appealing, to be able to stop them from overpowering a space, solid fabrics should be incorporated into the furnishings also. You should definitely do that if you want to avoid recursiveness in your design.
Strong fabrics in colours ranging from light and dark blues to neutral beiges and ivories are fantastic colours to start with. Another amazing decorative item to think about including is metal wall art in ocean-esque colours. Coastal designs generally remind everyone ocean colours. You should keep incorporating these colours more into your interior! Laser cut metal wall art or cold rolled steel wall art can bring an awesome range of colour to any room. Metal colours are generally great if you want to add some elegance to your room.
There is one simple approach to get your furniture looking beachier, without needing to buy an entirely new sofa, loveseat, recliner, etc. would be to use slipcovers. Bigger items like the sofa and armchair can be reasonably veiled under slipcovers, which have numerous benefits, such as their ability to be readily cleaned, the choice to change them out to match specific seasons or occasions. You can keep the furniture protected from spills and wear and tear, if the covered furnishings have become obsolete or damaged no one will see it.
Windows are lightly covered, especially in case you happen to get a view of the sea. Instead of covering up the windows completely, consider drop down linen or bamboo blinds, Venetian blinds, or plantation shutters, all which have the capability to be tucked up or off to completely allow the surroundings inside. These things will create a beautiful atmosphere. You can also find carpeting, flooring, or vinyl covering mats made from seagrass and palm thatch will obviously fit into the coastal or beach theme and are especially functional as they are easy to maintain and do a superior job of maintaining sand circulated to the door and entrance areas.
Big, flourishing plants which are reminiscent of the seashore are a very important component to coastal-themed home decor and with many types which you can select from. You can improve the looks of your room, those plants will add life, colour, and a certain appeal to a coastal themed room or house. The neighbouring nursery in addition to online plant vendors will have the ability to assist you to choose which crops to include and where they’re typically grown as a way to be accurate. Keep the following suggestions in mind as you are scanning internet to buy plants:
- Banana plants
- Mini palm trees
- Golden Pothos
- Heart Leaf Philodendron
- Striped Dracaena
These are generally great options because they will create the oceanic look you are looking for. Coastal designs are generally easier to implement in your house if you know what you are doing!
Organic resources found from in and around the sea is the ideal place to start when decorating your residence. Extra allusions to nautical life such as boating, fishing, and sunbathing will be a perfect starting point. There is an infinite number of different laser cut metal gifts and metal wall décor you can buy which have beachy appears to them. The following will give you some ideas on what kind of items you could consider using to incorporate a coastal setting in any room:
- Brass or aluminium lanterns or things reminiscent of sea life
- Weathered, battered-looking nautical equipment, like anchors, a boat wheel, compasses, brass bells, or a barometer
- A classic looking brass or aluminium telescope
- Replicas of ships and art of ships navigating through rough waters
- decorative items depicting fisherman, sailboats, and pictures of lighthouses or piers, such as lanterns, clocks, collectables, dishware, and paintings
- Big, green potted plants or mini trees
Coral, seashells, stones, pebbles, sand dollars, starfish, and driftwood exhibited in clear or blue tinted jars, in decorative baskets or bowls, or just as standalone items
- Driftwood furnishings, artistic items, frames, and lamps
- Ocean motivated laser cut presents, metal wall art, or metallic presents
- Neutral and blue coloured candles and oil lamps with seashell and/or sea life depictions
- Fish tanks or fish bowls with unique or exotic looking fish
- Straw baskets to maintain beach towels, magazines or books, seashells and starfish, or potted plants and flowers
- Seagull, crane, and pelican statues or figurines
The varied nature of coastal decorating really enables the decorator to scale an ingenious ladder and follow any cosmetic path they enjoy. Interesting options include wrought-iron lanterns or ribbons, ocean-scented, blue and white pillar candles with holders, hurricane lamps, and wicker or rattan lamp shades. Keep a special eye out for light that portrays themes like palm trees, sand dollars, seashells, starfish, exotic fish, lighthouses, ocean piers, sailboats, fishing gear, and overall nautical accessories. Lighting may be rustic, with driftwood and wrought iron, or go with a more contemporary route with big, neutral coloured drapes.