IKEA is the first place when you are looking for reliable and price efficient lamps. You can find some of the best floor lamps possible without any problems. Floor lamps are definitely a good choice to improve the looks of your room. They can create a beautiful ambient effect within seconds. You have to pay some good amount of price if you want to achieve a good look in your room. You can still get away with cheap IKEA floor lamps but if you have the budget I definitely suggest you take a look at these IKEA floor lamps.
Best IKEA Floor Lamps
|Ikea 201.109.03 Lersta Floor-Reading Lamp||8.8|
|IKEA Samtid Floor Lamp||8.6|
|Ikea Floor Lamp with 3-spotlights||9.2|
|IKEA Vidja Standing Floor Lamp||9.0|
Ikea 201.109.03 Lersta Floor-Reading Lamp
- The lamp is made of aluminum and it’s definitely high-quality.
- It will be suitable for the workspaces which are designed in a modern looking way.
- Grey color of the lamp looks really bright in real life.
- You can direct the light wherever you like and get a focused task lighting.
- The height of the lamp is 62 inches which is lower than standard floor lamps.
- Base diameter is 10 inches but the lamp is definitely stable.
- You have to buy the light bulbs seperately. It can support up to 60 watts.
- The base of the light bulb is an E26 base.
- The lamp is great for the price.
- The first foot of the lamp is made of metal. The rest of it made of an elastic material.
- If you are looking for a well made reading floor lamp this lamp can be good for you.
IKEA Samtid Floor Lamp
- The shade of the lamp is not that high-quality, you can change it if you want to.
- The height of the lamp is 60 inches which is shorter than average but this is because of the design.
- Base diameter is 10 inches but the lamp is stable enough.
- The cord length is 11 feet which is really long.
- Total weight of the product is 11 pounds.
- You can move it around the house because of its weight.
- The wattage of the light bulb is 100 watts. It’s not included in the package.
- Made of Polycarbonate plastic.
- You can buy this lamp if you like the design of it.
Ikea Floor Lamp with 3-spotlights
- Each of the lamp’s heads has different colors. You can turn on them separately to create a beautiful look.
- You can direct the lights at any point you like.
- The heads are adjustable and this makes this lamp perfect for any task!
- You can easily use the lamp in your living room because of the design!
- Most of the people use the top lamp for uplight lighting.
- Bottom heads are great for reading activities!
- Material quality is okay, you won’t have problems.
- The price is really good for the quality.
- Extremely compact and flexible product.
- If you are looking for a 3-headed floor lamp you can try this one!
IKEA Vidja Standing Floor Lamp
- This is a great pillar floor lamp from IKEA.
- The material quality is great. You are definitely going to love it.
- It provides a warm glow but not harsh light.
- The lamp comes with 6 light bulbs which provide white color.
- The height of the lamp is 4.5 feet.
- If you are into Swedish design you should check this one.
- The light bulbs are LED and they are included in the package.
- If you want a true white radiant lighting this floor lamp is great.
- The lamp is extremely easy to assemble, you will have an easy time.
- If you are looking for a high-quality floor lamp you can get this one!
IKEA – HEKTAR Floor Lamp
- The head of the lamp is a little bit oversized compared to the rest of it.
- It’s good for getting a reading light.
- Suitable for living rooms.
- The switch is easy to use, it’s placed on the cord. You can hide the cord under your rug.
- You can aim the light whenever you work to create a focused light.
- The head of the lamp is adjustable, it can be turned up to 120 degrees.
- It can be used as an uplight lamp.
- The weight of the lamp is 30 pounds.
- Epoxy powder coating is high-quality, rust resistant.
- The price is normal for this kind of quality.
- The lamp comes with an E26 light bulb. You don’t have to pay for it separately!
- Highly suggest if you are looking for a mid-end Ikea floor lamp.