The usage of landscape lighting should be based on how they can look best. You should be using them an incorrect quantity of lighting, they have to light up the right places without disturbing your neighbors! Some people overcrowd their spaces which also results in more power usage.
There might be some confusion in the usage of these lights because of the variety of colors and positioning options! You should consider your options about the property you are going to install them! If you are looking for utilizability, you can leave out creating paths with these lights! It’s wise to use them for just lighting around, not decorating your garden!
Once you decide when you are going to use them, you can think about the design and position of the lights! There are beautiful designs out there in the market. You can easily find something good if you know what you are looking for. There are rod lights, rope lights and lanterns which are specially designed to be used as landscape lights! If you have a pool or fountain inside your garden you can use specialty lights to enhance the look of these places!
Actually, there are no right or wrong answer when it comes to decorating with landscape lights. It all comes down to your personal choice and taste! Some people use the lights for utility, some use them for safety and some people use these lamps for creating ambiance! Let’s check out the best landscape lights in the market and learn a few things about them!
Top Products in the Market – 2019 Guide
|JESLED 5W Low Voltage LED Landscape Lights with Transformer||8.6|
|LEONLITE 3W LED Landscape Light||8.2|
|ECOWHO Landscape Lighting||8.8|
|COVOART 8W LED landscape light Outdoor Landscape Spotlights||8.4|
JESLED 5W Low Voltage LED Landscape Lights with Transformer
- Uses only 5 watts of power.
- Provides 550 lumens of light and 3000k color temperature.
- The heads are adjustable up to 270 degrees.
- These are perfect lights to use above walls, trees or garden fences.
- The set comes with a DC adapter connector which helps you to save additional money.
- You just have to insert the spiky part on the bottom, no installation required.
- 2-year warranty service.
- The aluminum body is thick enough, it will probably last longer than other products.
- The price is really great compared to other products.
- You might need an extra transformer if you want to avoid future problems.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for cheap landscape lighting!
LEONLITE 3W LED Landscape Light
- Uses only 3 watts of power which is perfect.
- There are two different color temperature versions including 3000k and 5000k.
- If you are getting this one for security purposes I suggest you the 5000k version.
- 50000 hours lifespan.
- 5-year warranty.
- 150 lumens.
- Frost glass lampshade looks great when lighted up.
- It will emit the light perfectly which creates a balanced light effect.
- The material quality is really great.
- The product is resistant to water and rust compared to other ones in the market.
- IP65 waterproof.
- If you are looking for a high-quality product which is also extremely durable, you should buy this one!
ECOWHO Landscape Lighting
- The 4 pack version has a great price.
- Each lamp has a 6.5 ft garden light cable.
- IP65 waterproof design.
- The body is made of high-quality aluminum.
- Provides 3000k color temperature.
- You just have to spike the pointy end into the lawn.
- Suitable for outdoor usage.
- The cord length might be a problem since they are all same length.
- The quality is really great compared to other products.
Lumina Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- This one has different designs on the sales page.
- These are great for illuminating your patio or garden.
- The design looks great.
- The head is 160 degrees flexible.
- No extra wiring required.
- Easy to install.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Cables are 23 inches long.
- This one is a cheap alternative for anyone out there.
COVOART 8W LED landscape light Outdoor Landscape Spotlights
- IP66 Waterproof design which is great.
- Uses only 8watts of power and it provides 800 lumens which is perfect!
- 3000k color temperature.
- The material quality is great.
- You can fully cover the whole garden because of different length cables.
- If you are looking for outdoor usage these ones are great because of the waterproof design.
- 30000 hours lifespan.
- You can adjust the brightness which is great.
ZUCKEO 5W LED Landscape Lights
- One of the best sellers in the market.
- The price is really cheap compared to other products in the market.
- 5 watts power usage and it provides 500 lumens per light.
- IP65 waterproof design is great.
- The head is adjustable 270 degrees.
- The beam degrees is 90.
- They can be used above walls or fences with ease.
- You just have to insert them to the ground.
How to Choose Best Landscape Lighting
There are four different landscape lighting available in the market! The first group works with wiring as most of you know. This is the most basic approach a person can take! The second group works with batteries which should be replaced or recharged when required! The third method is solar powered landscape lighting, these are good if you want to save some electricity bill. The last system uses wireless technology to connect systems without wiring!
If you have a big space in your landscape area you must use landscape lighting to ensure the safety of your property. They will light up the whole area if placed correctly which results in increased view for your cameras.
You can easily create focal points with landscape spotlights! You can improve the looks of places like ponds, fountains or waterfalls with landscape lighting. If you have a good electrician in your local area these lights can be used to create different levels of lighting and shading to create immaculate results!
Your lighting choice should be based around the decoration of your house! It can be contemporary or antique. You should also make your color choices according to that. If you are planning to have a modern design you can always go with black, white or metallic grey colors. Antique themes generally use brass colors to enhance looks of their place! If you really plan out what you are going to do with your land-scape lighting it will be great for providing dimension. Good utilized landscape lighting will result in a bigger looking property!