We have brought the top seller led flood light bulbs for you in here. They are top sellers for many reasons. Step by step, we’ll show you those reasons. So the end of this post will show you the details. For now, we start by viewing the chart. Then, we continue seeing short reviews, and in the end, I will explain what to look for and what to expect from flood light bulbs. By the time readers finish reading this post, they’ll have substantial knowledge.
The main reason to use such bulbs is to provide artificial lights with high-intensity levels. They are generally meant to use for outdoors.
Based on 3 hours of usage per day, the average estimated energy cost for these bulbs is $1.32.
You will realize that they compete well. Therefore, quality, features, and specifications will be similar. Most of them are damp friendly, but only one of them is actually waterproof.
Top Seller LED Flood Light Bulbs
Hykolity 6 Pack Flood Light Bulb
- These bulbs give warm white light with 11W, 850LM. 110°Beam Angle and 3000K warm white make it light lively. Actually, you can choose your desired color option.
- 2700, 3000, or 5000 are your color options.
- They proved that it provides %85 energy saving compared to traditional lamps.
- You can set the luminescence depending on your decor or mood because it is dimmable. It won’t be hard to catch up with the desired color rendering. But, of course, you need dimmers besides.
- It endures 25000 hours and has the certificate to verify that.
- It won’t produce UV, IR, and it is as environmentally friendly as currently possible on the market.
- People choose and buy these for both indoors and outdoors. However, they are not waterproof solely.
- The brand, Hykolity, provides a warranty for three years. In addition, they also guarantee satisfaction.
- Purchasing in more enormous quantities will provide further discounts.
Sunco Lighting 6 Pack PAR38 LED Bulb
This option is the editor’s choice due to value for money. Besides, it has the right quality and variety of options available. In addition, it has a longer warranty time: 5 years. When we used charts and counted carefully to conclude. We’ve also checked the negative comments by the customers. They expect these to be waterproof mostly. However, waterproof should be about the cans. Of course, there are some waterproof options, but not for such a price! It was around $6/cont when we last checked.
- 13W, 600k, 1050LM.
- Sunco Par38 Led Bulbs have performance and safety certificates.
- These are not waterproof but appropriate for damp environments.
- It is dimmable from %10 to %100.
- Sunco Par38 switches on instantly.
- It resists shocks, shatters, and vibrancy.
- Sunco ensures your eye comfort with LED flicker-free tech.
- 40000 hours lifespan…
- One of the best performance/price bulb options for Indoor/outdoor floor lamps.
AmeriLuck 5000K Daylight Outdoor PAR38 LED Flood Light Bulb
- Here it comes from the curator brand of Par38 type of bulbs for lamps.
- They are instantly on to their max brightness level.
- Featuring these bulbs will provide %85.6 energy savings.
- 15000 hours lifespan.
- This product is as well flicker-free to provide stress-free ambiance.
- They go well with most of the fixtures and lamps. So, you can use them indoors or outdoors – damp locations. (but not dimmable or waterproof)
- They offer a 3-year warranty.
Philips LED 474312 BR30 Dimmable
- If you choose Philips LED as your flood lamp bulb, it will provide around %80 energy saving.
- Philips gives a 3-year warranty to its 10000 hours lasting product.
- It is dimmable.
- Flicker-free and certified…
- Compatible E26 screw bases.
Sunco Lighting 10 Pack BR40 LED Bulb
- They are dimmable %10 to %100.
- %85 energy saver.
- 25000 hours lifespan.
- 3000K, 17W.
- Shock and vibration resistant.
- Plastic based material.
- E26 compatible.
Great Eagle R30 or BR30 LED Bulb
This one is Editor’s second choice.
- UL Listed
- Fully dimmable from %10 to %100
- 3000kSoft White, 4000k Cool White, 5000K Daylight Color Options
- 11W for 65W
- 25000 hours lifespan
- No warm-up and instant on to max brightness
- 120° beam angle
- Performs well even down to -4°F
- 3-year warranty
SANSI (Updated) BR30 30W LED Light
- 4000LM output 5000k daylight. (but non-dimmable)
- Saves up to %88.
- 25000 hours lifespan.
- 30 for 300W equivalent!
- 5-year warranty, 30-day return policy.
If we wanted to choose the most different option for led flood light bulbs, we would choose this one. The main reason why is the 300W thing. If this option were dimmable and less expensive, it would be the editor’s choice already.
Long-LED PAR38 LED Flood Light Bulb
- E26 base,48-Degree,
- high brightness led light source
- 18W equal 70W-150W traditional
- up to 90% energy saving
- Not dimmable
- resistant to adverse weather conditions.
- Three years of warranty
This is the only waterproof option of led flood light bulbs that we found worthy enough to include in the list and the table. However, the 48°angle is really low for our expectations in this field. We have to remember this bulb to judge on another domain. Still, if you are planning to use more bulbs, pick them.
GE Lighting 22726 LED 10-Watt
- 10W equivalent of 65W
- 700LM, 5000K
- 25000 hours lifespan.
- Two pack.
- *Available as well in California.
*California set a rule for LED bulbs. They decided to ban traditional and less energy-saving bulbs by 2018. The new law states that common bulbs must generate 45 lumens more for each wattage consımption of energy! California was notorious because of high energy consumption before that. This is one of the measures they try. They calculated and believed that the state could save up to $1 billion each year by taking such steps. This would at least encourage the manufacturers to produce more efficient bulbs for cheaper manufacturing costs. I hope they achieve something. 🙂
4 Pack Bioluz LED PAR30 LED Bulb
This item is the editor’s third choice due to price.
- The equivalent of 100W with 12W
- Instant On
- Shatter-resistant, Shock, and vibration resistant
Outdoor LED Flood Lights
You’ll need to use LED Outdoor Flood Lights if you require high lumen lights for vast areas. There are narrow and wide-angle options. Decide higher degrees if your design uses fewer lamps. LED fixtures are more critical than the bulbs. LED Floodlights are not the same as the spotlights. Actually, they are very different because of the beam spread. Spotlights will have angles around 45-65°, while flood led lights should have around 65-120°.
What to expect from flood light bulbs
- Since we are studying the most preferred products of the market, the qualities are quite close to each other. So the prices are.
- Bulbs usually offer three different types of light colors that we are used to. These can be called 2700, 4000, and 5000.
- It is natural that we expect an average life of 20000.
- Whether to choose dimmable or not is up to you.
- It is crucial to have an instant-on because if it doesn’t, it can create a very uncomfortable image.
- They must also be flicker-free.
- Usually, they are all UL listed and certified.
- Shatter-resistance should also be taken care of.
- In fact, since these bulbs will be used in the lamp, we look for the waterproof feature in the bulbs. However, if you prefer it to be a waterproof product, you will have to disregard a few extra dollars.
- Did you notice the editor’s choices? We made three different choices for both price and performance.
- If you’re already used to the fact that not every product is suitable for California, we’ve got an option that’s also there.
- Remember that beam angle can also be necessary for those who want more visualization with fewer lamps.
- Although par38, br30, or br40 are generally preferred as flood bulbs, as you can see in our list, several different styles are compatible.
How to decide the color type (K=Kelvin)
Hoping that you use realistic monitor or phone screen brightness, I will try to show you the difference with some pictures. The main reason I do this is for the best description.
Let’s see the difference by comparing the following pictures first.
As you can see in the pictures below, they radically change the theme.
Beam angles specify the illuminated area by a single bulb. For instance, a 40° beam angle is generally used by professionals to spot a specific area. Giving just another example will clarify the subject. In particular, a 110° beam angle will spot a more full area. I think we’ve made it clear.
Giving W replacement info as the equivalent of traditional bulbs
You frequently see in the features list something like this: “The equivalent of 100W with 12W”. The reason you see that is the comparison. We quickly got used to LED bulbs with exceptional energy savings. I just wanted to explain this for the post-millennials while the older fellows wouldn’t even require this explanation.
The lumen rating (LM)
It is a term used as a measure of the visible light. To specify this info for our title, I can say that led flood light bulbs will be around 800LM.
The further and detailed explanation of LED bulbs if you want to perceive the whole concept
Wattage stands for energy consumption by a lamp. It is essential because brands try to compete for replacement wattage.
Replacement wattage stands for comparison to traditional bulbs previously used. It is important because you simply get the function for less energy.
Rated life or lifespan stands for the bright operation time. It is mostly measured simply by giving the hours. Sometimes we see a marketing technique that counts years instead. Mathematics! People also keep an eye on them because the operation lifespan defines the annual cost. LED style is famous for staying dimmer for longer.
Center Beam Candle Power (CBCP) stands for the intensity of light. To make it clear, I must state that you might even find a high lumen bulb with low CBCP. As you can guess, it is only possible if we spread the light through a larger angle.
The efficacy of bulbs is measured like lumens per watt. In other words, quality bulbs will produce higher light value with less Watt value.
I’ve already tried to make Color Temperature (CCT) clear by showing some pictures below the KELVIN subtitle. Choosing the color temperature is respectively subjective.
Color Rendering Index (CRI) is the true reflection of colors. 100 is the absolute value if you ask for the max. For instance, 30 would even show green as blue. Do you remember a picture that went viral because of the different perceptions? Find it 🙂
How did we prepare our list
To be honest, the first thing we had done was checking the top sellers at Amazon. After that, our editor went wild! He tried really hard to bring the list as precisely as possible to the readers. That’s why we have spent more than 8 hours just for typing. Imagine the research period. Believe me. It lasted days!
We asked several questions and deleted many of the suggestions.
1. Is the manufacturer experienced in this business? Is the seller customer-friendly?
2. ® Can we trust the brand?
3. We somehow gave priority to manufacturers based mainly on the USA.
4. Are the previous customers happy with their experience at all?
5. Certified products are usually better.
How to Finalize a Decision
We suggest you apply five simple steps to finalize your purchase. Review, calculate, get a consultation, check shipment details, place your order!
I know you trust us, but you should see the product page and check for the latest customer reviews if you are about to make a bulk purchase. Make double sure about the quantity and the price.
Will your decision be sustainable? Calculate it with your specified information. If you buy as replacements, calculate the worth.
Is installation included? How long will it take? Is the delivery date is suitable for you? Will you pay extra for shipment? Ask your questions to the sellers if they didn’t make things clear.
Place your order
If you wait too long before you place your order, you might not be able to find the same bulbs again. LED light bulbs are really frequently sold.